The Leads Agency Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was published on May 17th, 2018.
Getting ready for GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new regulation on data protection and privacy for all EU-based individuals and will come into effect on the 25th May 2018. All organizations processing personal data of individuals within EU will, in almost all cases, be required to comply with the new legislation. The GDPR updates harmonizes the framework for processing personal data in the European Union, and brings with it new obligations for organizations and new rights for individuals.
When do we collect personal data?
• When you are using our services.
• When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our website.
• When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
• We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our and our partner services, events and activities. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
• Send you information about our services you are using.
• Perform direct sales and marketing activities in cases if it is considered to be of legitimate interest.
• Reply to a “Contact me” or other web forms you have completed on The Leads Agency website.
What type of personal data is collected?
• We collect name, phone number, location, job title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information.
• We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner.
Your rights regarding your personal information:
• Right of access: Meaning that you have the right to access your personal data and the purpose of the processing.
• Right to rectification: Meaning you have the right to rectify incorrect information regarding your personal data.
• Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten: Meaning you have the right to request a full erasure of your personal data from our CRM and any other place where your personal data was processed or stored.
• Right to restriction of processing: Meaning you have the right to request us to restrict processing of your Personal Information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) if we no longer need the Personal Information.
• Right to be notified regarding rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
• Right to object: Meaning that you have the right to object to any further processing of your personal data.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to email@example.com
Stop searching. Start selling.